Moss Boss


THE MOSS PROJECT

Last summer I was going to do this project...growing moss on stuff..
using moss, water and buttermilk.
I even went so far as to buy buttermilk!..But, it sat, and nearly exploded, in my fridge. THIS time I am going to complete this project! I shall be posting updates for the tens of folks who will read this.

Step #1...find some moss


Step #2 Put it in a blender that you plan on tossing out in 30 minutes

Step #3 Add milk and buttermilk. Swish it around with a wooden spoon that will be tossed out along with the blender.


Step #4 Blend until the mixture is the consistency of baby poop and vomit. IF I included kale, I suppose it would be a tasty breakfast shake!

Steps #5-10 Brush gook wherever you want moss to grow...eventually.


This cherub will have green wings and hair...eventually


Putting the "oy" in gargoyle.

(not phonetically of course)

 Bunny ears are funny ears, when they're mossy green.
Did I really write that!?



This hideous frog will remain hideous, but with the added bonus of a mossy body


Nothing and nobody is safe from the mossing brush.




Comments

  1. LOVE! You make this sound so....what should I say...Fun! Did I just say that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you did...out loud. See you tomorrow night at Wabi Sabi!

      Delete
  2. Bring some of that mixture out here! I've got all sorts of things we can paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More of this moss. I loves this moss.
    Moss, moss, moss

    Greenio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog? You painted a dog with moss?
    This is cruel.
    Please call.

    The Owego SPCA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment