Kale Smoothie,,,It's a Process

LET THE KALE CHALLENGE BEGIN


#1 - Remove the kale from the bag.

#2 Rip off some leaves..One cup? One and a half cups? Who knows?


#3 - Remove frozen banana from freezer. Why I was directed to freeze it is beyond me.

 #4 Slam banana on counter. How the F*%k do you peel a frozen banana?!!!

 #5 - Give up on frozen banana and use a fresh one...as God intended.

 #6 One cup of plain Greek yogurt. THAT'S easy enough!

 #7 Give remnants to the hounds.

 #8 Get ORGANIC strawberries..because they're smaller & more expensive I guess.

 #9 - It's coming together!  But still needs a little something. 

 #10- Add between 4-8 ounces of imported beer for the all important yeast component.  If there is beer left, finish it off in a frosty mug.

 #11 - Liquids are so vital to put the "smooth" in smoothie. Red or white, totally         your choice.

 #12 - If there are no flax seed or whatever kind of obscure nut is required, a good substitute are these crunchy, chewy treats.


#13 - Chocolate. Because.

 #14 - If you like your smoothies with a continental flair...I recommend a lovely hard salami.

 #15  For added color!

 #16 Now add ice.

 #17 - Just a smudge of gelato for texture.

 #18 - OK! It's GrindHouse Time!!!

 19. ACK! Not looking great. Repeat steps #10 and #11

 #20 - Milk may just be the answer!

 YEP! The milk helped create a smooth, alien putty colored "liquid" treat!

 

#21. RUSTY! LUCY! TREAT TIME!!!

ACTUALLY..IT WAS REALLY GOOD!!!!
I PROBABLY DIDNT PUT ENOUGH KALE IN




Comments

  1. Exactly like mine! You'll be poopin' like a champion in no time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am waiting with great anticipation! Though Rusty and Mrs. Lucille Nussbaum havent stopped crapping since they had their little sample of the smoothie

      Delete
    2. Dear Mr./Mrs/Ms?kid Anonymous
      Just between you and me...if I get a lovely positive compliment anonymously. it drives me nuts! Be a mensch, and just leave me an initial or two.
      Negative commentators...I don't care about you..well, I care, just not curious about your identity

      Delete

Post a Comment