A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE


The Night I Lost 20 IQ Points

Last night I watched Sharknado 2 ...from start to finish!
I haven't watched a movie from start to finish since Annie Hall.

I am so looking forward to SHARKNADO 3!, The Third One.
Do I hear Oscar Buzz for Ian Zierling ? The Next Harrison Ford of action films as far as I'm concerned.  I see sales of chain saws SKY ROCKETING after seeing Ian soaring through the sky like an angel, slicing his way through flying sharks! What a nail biter!!
And don't even get me started on Tara Reid! What an under rated talent that gal is. 
When that shark  chewed off her hand , I REALLY believed it! Now, THAT'S acting!  Watch out Julia Roberts. America is about to have a new American Sweetheart!



THE SUMMER READING LIST OF AN IDIOT 



This is what it has come to... I can't even sustain attention long enough to read a glossy gossip rag from start to finish. I'll have to wait for them to be made into movies. Hopefully movies starring Ian Zierling and Tara Reid.

In the meantime, I'm going to TRY reading this book.



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. That takes into account the $2.50 million dowry the bride-to-be had to pay for George. I consider that money well spent

      Delete

Post a Comment