THE WEIGHT IS OVER


THE WEIGHT IS OVER!





Today ends my ten weeks worth of sessions with my semi-personal trainer.

I endured ten weeks of intensive, body part specific, weight bearing, cardio and endurance training.

I was very motivated for the entire ten weeks!  (For this to seem remarkable, please see post from 

June 4th).  Before bikini season rolled around I needed to get rid of the gallon of fat that rolled 

around over my waistband. (And by bikini season I mean old t-shirt covering up old lady one piece)

I am very proud to report  mission accomplished.  Wow! Look at those cut abs! 

Those chiseled arms! I wonder who she is? She must be so proud of her accomplishments!



My"Mission Accomplished" is more in the way of
 George Bush's "Mission Accomplished"
Not everything was accomplished.


In ten weeks I did lose  weight and inches.  In fact, I dropped 

an unbelievable amount of weight.

And by unbelievable I mean, "You've got to be kidding me! 

I can't believe I barely lost the equivalent of a newborn panda!

Three tenths of one lousy pound? Really? Unbelievable!

What I didn't lose in numbers on the scale, 

surely I would make up in a drop in the% of body fat? 

Nope. Down 1.1% body fat.  Oy.  

Ok, relax. My BMI is definitely going to show a significant drop!

Not so fast fatso. Down 2/10 of one percent.  meh

__________________________________________________________________________


I wasn't expecting encouraging news when the
 tape measure was brought out!  But I was pleasantly surprised.




              1/2 inch from my arm!

              1 inch from my chest!  (THAT lose I could do without)
              
              2 and 3/4 inches from my upper waist!

              1 and 1/2 inch from my regular waist!

              3/4 inch from my womanly hips!

              1/2 inch from my Rubenesque upper thighs!

              1 inch from my Van Gogh-ish mid thighs!



I feel like a new woman!  I'm going to buy myself some sensible
 workout gear like Janet Leigh's!

Maybe  I'll be able to convince Kevin to join me on my fitness journey.  He's already got the socks!



MY WORKOUT MANTRA:

SWEAT IS JUST FAT CRYING


              











Comments

  1. You worked so hard and got AMAZING results! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be rockin' this rockin' bod without your 10 weeks worth of patience and guidance. All you folks put there in FlabbyLand. Find Jennifer Ferguson on FaceBook. Book some sessions with her!! She'll whip you into shape, with a smile on her face.
      Remember, Sweat is Just Fat Crying!

      Delete

Post a Comment