OH LOOK, A SQUIRREL!

CONFESSIONS OF AN ADD MIND


Since I  uploaded this graphic, more than three hours has passed.




Yes, I am absolutely  obsessed about writing in my blog!  At this particular moment in time, I am utterly consumed with thoughts of writing.  I find I am distracted by those pesky noisy clouds, and incessant bings and buzzes from my laptop and iPhone.

My little personal "squirrels".  Wait a minute....I think I need some images of squirrels...I'll google that, and where is my squirrel t-shirt??? I'll be right back!
My considerate husband purchased the shirt for me, but I don't believe he sees the humor of my "special gift" He says he'd really like to find a shirt that read, "ADD..OR ASSHOLE?" He's quite the charmer.

Later That Day.....

Well, I found the shirt... finally!  
Coincidentally, I also found where I had "squirreled" away (haha) my shorts from last summer!  As my luck would have it,  I just bought two pairs of shorts yesterday because I had completely forgotten that these shorts had even existed. It can be expensive having ADD. Of course I could return the purchases to the store. BUT.... I already ripped off all the tags , wore them each for an hour or so, and most likely stained the white ones.

AS THE SUN SLOWLY SETS.....

The inter webs are awash in ADD Brain images! I think I shall search for the perfect one! Well...there's another 45 minutes of my life I'll never get back! 
And I don't even particularly care for this one, but I lost interest in searching.





IT YOU MADE IT THIS FAR YOU PROBABLY  
DO NOT HAVE ADD. 


______________________________________________________________________

HERE'S MY POINT....and I do have one.


When I eventually am able to ,FOR THE LOVE OF GOD focus, I am hyper focused. That's true with ADDers.  If it's something we like doing and choose to do, we can do it for hours..and days, and weeks....until we don't feel like doing it any longer!  Like housework, or paying bills on time. If I enjoyed these activities, I'm certain I would do a crackerjack job!  But, I don't so... I really over use those three dots...
What are they called? They're very useful. MRS. NUSSBAUM!!! DON'T YOU DARE RUN INTO THE WOODS!! Oh shit....I'll be right back.

AS I WAS SAYING...

It's getting dark out , so I'd better wrap this up!  I've had a handful of passions that occupied me obsessively.  My blog today was supposed to be about them; Painted furniture, decoupaging glass, greeting cards, tasteless collages, terrariums.. But, I am now bored with this post, so I'll leave the particulars to another day...if I remember.
My "Big" Craft show where I was going to sell $100's of dollars of my terrariums!
whomp whomp






Comments

  1. I thought I was "following you!"
    No?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are now! Thank you! I promise I won't let you down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH dear LORD I know what it is like... I too get bored so quickly and hey! Wonder what buzzfeed has and...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment