DON'T THAI ONE ON AT THE FAIR.

FAIR IS FAIR

Out-of-towners freely mingle with the local yocals.
I'm not really a fair kind of gal. But on Sunday I was drawn to a street fair that was going on smack dab in the middle of Lexington Ave.  Why the draw?  There is nothing I enjoy more than schlepping through throngs of huddled masses. Or maybe it's the aromas wafting from those huddled masses?  I for one, was yearning to breathe free.  It was a hot day.

Local Yocals freely mingle with out-of-towners.

THAI FOOD FOR ONE DOLLAR?! 

THIS CAN'T END WELL 


I chose NOT to spend my $10 on ten servings of Shish-ka-bug 

I HAD to BUY SOMETHING!

I felt the need to buy something at the street fair.  All I had was a measly ten dollars in my pocket, but I felt  King Midas! 
There were bins upon bins of "discontinued jewels" for $3!  Mystery foods for $1 a shot.  (antidote is extra)   My ten dollars could go far!  I decided to shoot my entire wad on a "silver" anklet. Nothing says "it's summer" more than an anklet. And that same anklet ALSO says, "Do you really think exposing so much of your leg is a smart fashion statement?"
This is NOT a photo of my foot. My foot doesn't photograph well. And the shining "silver" acts like a neon sign blinking; VEINS!!! CRACKING HEELS!! RED ITCHY PATCHES!!!
 I can't wait to be sun tanned.
 The sad thing is, I don't even like the anklet I bought. I always break and lose my anklets.  I'd rather not get too attached to it.  
This way I don't mind when it falls off.  And it will inevitably fall off

Comments

  1. those really were bugs on skewers weren't they???????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those REALLY are bugs on the skewers!!!!!.....
      That's not to say that those particular bugs were for sale at the fair.
      Just taking artistic license, though the Thai tent is real!

      Delete

Post a Comment