Random Thought #2


BRAIN DUMP






Time for a brain dump. For YEARS I have regretted not using the following line in my college Cinema 101 class.

After viewing "Citizen Kane" the professor asked if there were any questions.  My heart pounded, my mouth dried up...I just couldn't pull the trigger and say this:

"I believe Citizen Kane would have been a much shorter movie if he had a Flexible Flyer."'

Hardly worth carrying that gem around in my noggin for 38 years................................

But, now it's out of there, and I feel lighter.













Comments

  1. She said Dump... Tee Hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you edited the grammar glitch. Very good. You do listen to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. only when you're possibly maybe correct. But I'll never tell

      Delete

Post a Comment