Counting Jews

I think
When I'm at places like Norwich NY
And especially when I'm at places like the Antique Car Show at the Fairgrounds, I like to play a little game I call, " count the Jews" it's a very quick game. Jews : 1


Welcome to Norwich! Where the tea party is alive and well.

This sign was in the restroom at the Fairgrounds. Here's a tip for ya,, don't use the restroom at the Fairgrounds!



So hard to choose just one item at their flea market!
I think I'll take 3 rusty tools and a dozen old license plates, thank you very much!

Comments

  1. Jocko, hurry up! Wheel of Fortune is starting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, guess where my parents live.... holy sh!t I am afraid to leave fortress Ithaca....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gary! Why did you not tell me you were a member of the tribe??..You know, come up to me in the Gallery and say, "Hi Janet.you look pretty Jewish,. I too am a Jew!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment