As a Cook, I'm a Great Dishwasher

GOURMET                       

GOURMET (BE NOT)
(get it? see what I did there?)
                                         

Sure, I could post pictures of beautiful looking, and most probably edible gourmet meals. 
There's plenty of pictures online I can download. Big deal!
For me, taking  flattering pictures of quality meats and organic vegetables isn't the hard part.  Me, I'm all about the cooking!
For example, look at last nights culinary glamour shot.
Fresh from the freezer,  ground chuck from Weis', the remnants from a fine bottle of Yellowtail , authentic soft taco bake kit from the exotic land of  El Paso Texas. 
An empty bottle of my Adderall..............................................
Never made the meal. 
Couldn't find my motivation.
Went out to eat.
ALWAYS the best alternative.




                                                                     








Comments

  1. Haha, myself included (and today!) there is more than enough food blogging but not enough HUMOR BLOGGING! Does your family say "oh GOD Janet has a blog...oh nooooo....."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback on my food post!
      So far the only comments from my family is from my husband correcting my grammar . I don't think my "kids" have read the blog at all!

      Delete
  2. You are my hero! This post made me LOL, guffaw & made me crave Taco's & Adderall. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming from one of the world's great wits, I am humbled and flattered!
    Don't think I don't have in the back of my mind. WWMT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment